iAero Thrust is a leading engine MRO based in Miami, FL. Founded in 1946, we have a proven legacy of evolving to offer innovative and effective engine solutions for all customers under any economic condition. Over 9,000 engines have been serviced and iAero Thrust is continuously improving to exceed your quality and reliability expectations. The company operated as AeroThrust Holdings until it was acquired by privately-held iAero Group in 2018, and renamed as iAero Thrust in 2019. iAero Thrust is an FAA certified Part 145 repair station.
We are focused on the CFM56-7B engine and offer Engine Maintenance & Repair, Engine Leasing & Financing, and Asset Management services.
Our products include:
- CFM56 Engine Repairs & Overhauls
- Engine Financing & Leasing
- Engine Asset Management
- Field Services & Test Cell Management
- Our team of 200+ dedicated and talented people draw inspiration from the resilience and persistent attributes of the post WWII founders that set out to establish engine maintenance in Miami back in 1946.
- New and enhanced equipment and tooling including:
- High-Speed Computer Laser Grinder
- Eddy Current Inspection Robot (ECI)
- Electrical Discharge Machine (EDM)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Axiam Computer Optimized Processes
- Coming soon in 2H2020, we open our new CFMI/SAFRAN designed Engine Test Cell with sideline repair bays, and customer representative work station facilities.
We provide services to airlines and leasing companies world-wide.
Our customers include:
We look forward to discussing all of your needs.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 522236, Miami, FL 33152
Shipping Address: 5200 Northwest 36th Street, Building #863, Miami, FL 33166
Phone: (786) 441-2600
Fax: (786) 441-2622
iAero Thrust is continuously looking for hard-working A&P mechanics and engine technicians. Under the ownership of iAero Group, the company offers competitive pay, excellent benefits (health and PTO and 401k), and training/development for motivated individuals. iAero Thrust has a Purpose and Values driven culture with a family/team approach. If you are career-driven, want to be part of a growing company, and are looking to advance your skills, we’d like to meet with you.