Elevating Power to your Wings, We Manage All Of Your CFM56-3 and -7B Maintenance Solutions.
iAero Thrust is a leading engine MRO based in Miami, FL. Founded in 1946, we have a proven legacy of evolving to offer innovative and effective engine solutions for all customers under any economic condition. Over 9,000 engines have been serviced and iAero Thrust is continuously improving to exceed your quality and reliability expectations. The company operated as AeroThrust Holdings until it was acquired by privately-held iAero Group in 2018, and renamed as iAero Thrust in 2019. iAero Thrust is an FAA certified Part 145 repair station.
The New iAero Thrust – we are focused on the CFM56-3 and -7B engines and offer Engine Maintenance and Repair, Engine Leasing and Financing, Asset Management services, Field Services, and Test Cell Management.
- FLASH ENGINE: a prescribed and marquee CFM56-3C1 build spec for market demand
- Standby Spare Engine Lease Pool Membership Program for CFM56-3s and CFM56-7Bs
- Expansive in-house comprehensive engine repair capabilities for modern CFM56-7B models
- Exclusive alliance with GE Aviation on interim engine testing, complementing our state-of-the-art test cell facility currently under construction
- Our team of 100+ dedicated and talented people draw inspiration from the resilience and persistent attributes of the post WWII founders that set out to establish engine maintenance in Miami back in 1946.
- New and enhanced equipment and tooling including:
- High-Speed Computer Laser Grinder
- Eddy Current Inspection Robot (ECI)
- Electrical Discharge Machine (EDM)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Axiam Computer Optimized Processes
- Under active construction, our new and state-of-the-art CFM56-3/-7B iAero Thrust Engine Test Center (ETC) is destined to be online later in 2021. The ETC is designed by Safran and correlation is contracted with GE Aviation.
We provide services to airlines and leasing companies world-wide.
Our customers include:
We look forward to discussing all of your needs.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 522236, Miami, FL 33152
Shipping Address: 5200 Northwest 36th Street, Building #863, Miami, FL 33166
Phone: (786) 441-2600
Fax: (786) 441-2622
iAero Thrust is continuously looking for hard-working A&P mechanics and engine technicians. Under the ownership of iAero Group, the company offers competitive pay, excellent benefits (health and PTO and 401k), and training/development for motivated individuals. iAero Thrust has a Purpose and Values driven culture with a family/team approach. If you are career-driven, want to be part of a growing company, and are looking to advance your skills, we’d like to meet with you.